Saturday, September 25, 2010

Where I complain about how I gained 5 lbs in one night..

Except I'm not Really complaining-because that would mean I wish last night wouldn't have happened. And I don't. Not one bit.

Last night 4 friends came over for wine & cheese night. We try to do this whenever we get the chance- which really isn't all that often. But when we do get together it's so much fun.

So three glasses of ride wine,
LOTS of BRIE
strawberries dipped in some sort of cream cheese dip
Cream puffs
Aged sharp cheddar
Aged havarti
Three different crackers/bread
hummus, pita and veggies..... Equals 5 lbs later.

Oh well it was an amazing night- got to meet a good friends new(ish) boyfriend AND I kicked bootay at Apples to Apples.. And tonight? 4 girlfriends who can't come to our wedding (we Are getting married 11 hours away)  are having a little dinner for me to celebrate. So I'm sure tonight will be filled with way to much deliciousness as well. Again, No regrets!! Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I get your body will get rid of all the bad stuff you've eaten pretty quickly, and then you'll be right back to normal! It's fun to have a little indulgence now and then anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that food sounds so good! I love Apple to Apple..so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete