Monday, September 13, 2010

Svenska Skolan! (Swedish School)





Not only did my 3 year old start pre school yesterday- he started Swedish preschool! It's only every other Sunday for two hours, but still my baby went to school All. By. Himself. Well besides me standing outside in the hallway the entire time peeking inside the window every 30 seconds...and I Might have snuck outside to watch him outside at recess with all the other little swedish kiddos..but other than that he was ALL BY HIMSELF. And he did so amazing. THis is one proud mamma. They only speak Swedish to the kids in class- so of course I was nervous, but my little man did me proud.

Of course I had to get some pictures before heading to school..and one of him playing red light green light with his new friends

5 comments:

  1. Nice work, mama! That isn't easy leaving them! I'm sure he had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by today and following my blog. I am following you now too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for following. I hope you will join in my Thoughtful Wednesday blog hop tomorrow.

    I am following back

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure he had fun at school! How exciting! I think IRS awesome you speak to him in Swedish. My husband is Russian and he rarely spoke to the girls in Russian. Now they only know a few basic things and of course he taught them the bad words!! I understand Russian. I can read it just fine, but I don't always get what I'm reading! Lol! I can speak it but I'm so afraid I will sound funny or stress the wrong part that I just tell everyone I can't speak at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...that's so sweet! When my daughter was in daycare, I love peeking in too and was amazed that she would actually follow directions coz she never does at home!


    http://pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete