Monday, September 27, 2010

Top Two Tuesday: Favorite Songs

This one is SOO hard for me! I can only pick two??

The first one is easy, but its a tie because I think they are my all time favorite songs by my all time favorite performers.

1. Fix you and The Scientist by Coldplay

And I think number two would be

2. Flake by Jack Johnson.

Those two have been favorites for years.

A couple of runner ups

Your Not Coming Home by First Aid Kit  
THe harmony between these two Swedish sisters is Amazing. Trust me. Listen to it.



This Year's Love by David Gray 


Sampson by Regina Spektor
 Oh gosh I have so many more, but I'm forcing myself to stop. Head on over to The Undomestica Momma if you want to play along.

5 comments:

  1. Great pics! I love this weeks topic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    They do have great voices. I like the name: First Aid Kit! Very original! Thanks for sharing.

    Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. omigosh...such great songs!
    and i LOVE first aid kit...they are the greatest undiscovered duo...for reals.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm your newest follower from Top 2 Tuesdays. Stop by and visit me at Healthy Living And A Balanced You-www.aliciahunter.net.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This week's topic is reminding me of so many songs I LOVE!! I need to write them all down and make a CD! Love David Gray!

    http://theramblingsofahousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete