Friday, September 17, 2010

101 in 1001

I've seen this on several blogs- and love it. I love lists, and I love accomplishing things. So this will be a good way for me to figure out exactly what I want to do it and also to help keep track of what I'm doing. So Starting today, September 17th and ending in June of 2013. Wow. That seems so far away. By then Jasper will be almost SIX. That thought is slightly, okay Totally depressing.

There's no way I'll be able to come up with 101 right now, but I'll keep adding to the list. These are in no certain order.

1.Pay off all debt (not included student loans because private university between the two of us..well it added up)
2.Move to Sweden. Not permanently but for a few years- by 2013 I want to be there or at least be planning our move there.
3.Weigh 125 (currently 130) which for me I think is the perfect weight for my height (5'6)
4.Do pilates every day for a week
5.Do pilates and yoga regularly.
6.Being in the shape I want to be before having another baby.
7.Have another baby!!
8.Travel more around Europe- I want to see it all. Countries been to: Sweden, Denmark, Norway, England, Finland, Indonesia, Thailand, Virgin Islands, all of those several times.
9. Visit my dad in Brazil
10.Eat almost all organic, ALL THE TIME
11.After having 2nd baby- lose the baby weight again, and this time do it faster!
12.Graduate college.


Okay that's all I've got right now- will have to think of lots more!

2 comments: