Monday, September 27, 2010

This looked fun: Meet me on Monday

I love getting to know more about the ladies whose blogs I read so I figured I would join in on this!


1.  How many TV’s do you have in your home?
Two. We aren't too big on TV in our house so really we should only have one. We have one in the living room/family room and Jasper has my tiny old dorm room one in his bedroom that has a VHS attached (yah, told you it was old) so we keep that in there and once in a while we will get a bunch of blankets/pillows and make a little nest and watch an old VHS disney movie together. It's quite cozy.


2.  What is on your bedside table (nightstand)?
My new lamp- which I LOVE- my kindle, my night facial firming creams (yes creams, I have 3 that I rotate between because I love them all!) and a class of water.

3.  How many pair of shoes do you own?
Not counting gross Old Navy flips- because I have about a dozen of those, I have about 25 I'd say. Is that a lot? It sounds a lot when writing it down. 

4.  Can you change a flat tire?
Not to save my life. That's what AAA and cell phones are for!


5.  Do you prefer sweet treats or salty treats?
Sweets for sure. 

4 comments:

  1. New follower, found you via Meet Me On Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower from Meet Me on Monday! I hope to see you soon on my blog!

    Katie
    http://diaryofmomma00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is so much fun! I have to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am a new follower from Meet Me On Monday. I think a little VHS watching of old Disney films sounds delightful.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete