Sunday, May 1, 2011

ABC's of ME

I've seen this on a couple of blogs now, and it's Sunday night and I'm kind of bored so I figured I'd do one too. 

Age: 24, 25 in less than 3 months

Bed Size: Queen, Swedish temperpedic! It's the best. 
Chore I Hate: Putting laundry away, and unloading the dishwasher. Both I have to do pretty much every day. 
Dogs: Remington, a 3 year old newfie/border collie mix. And Teddy, my 12 year old golden retriever who still lives at my moms. 
Essential Start of Your Day: A glass of water! And my teeth brushed. 
Favorite Color: I honestly don't really have a favorite color. I would say yellow, but not to wear. I love all colors!!
Gold or Silver: White gold. For sure. 
Height: 5'5 and 3/4th. But I like to say 5'6
Instruments I Play: Flute and Piano. But haven't touched either in years. 
Job Title: Mamma. And nanny. 
Kids: Jasper
Live: In a tiny house, in the most perfect neighborhood in Denver. 
Milk or Dark Chocolate: Milk Chocolate! And White chocolate. 
Nicknames: Darls, D, mamma. 
Overnight Hospital Stays: Just when I had Jasper for 3 nights.  
Pet Peeve: Fake people. I know who you are and I can see right through you. Let's call it a 6th sense. 
Quote From a Movie: 'Toto, I've got a feeling we aren't in Kansas anymore'. Just popped into my head- my favorite movie, Wizard of Oz! 
Right- or Left-Handed: Right 
Siblings: I'm the middle of five. Three brothers and one sister. 
Time You Wake Up: Usually around 7- 7:30
Underwear: I have probably over 100 pairs, every shape, color, fabric and cut. Love them all. 
Vegetable you love: Carrots, zuccini, yellow/orange peppers, lettuce, pretty much every vegetable besides celery! Bleh. 
What Makes You Run Late: Jasper!! And Drew! If it's just me, I'm never late. But my husband and son are a different story. 
X-Rays You Have Had: Teeth, and when I had a cracked breast bone and rib after a car accident when I was 16.
Yummy Food You Make: I asked the husband and the first three he blurted out were my swedish meatballs, swedish pasta salad and au gratin potatoes. 
Zoo Animal You Like Best: Giraffes and polar bears. Oh and seals. 

Let me know if you play along so I can come check it out! 

5 comments:

  1. 5 siblings! OH MY STARS! LOVE this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i HATE celery, too! otherwise, any vegetable is fair game (ok, lima beans are kind of nasty too, and i'm not sold on eggplant yet either) how fun to read these! if i get a chance i'll have to fill one out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, i saw this and thought of you!

    http://honestlywtf.com/home/nordic-dwellings?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+honestlywtf+%28HonestlyWTF%29

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played along; come check it out!

    thecollinsfamilyof3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoyed this post! :) I played along as well. Stop by and check it out!

    http://themtandersenfamily.blogspot.com/2011/04/abcs-of-me.html

    ReplyDelete