Friday, May 6, 2011

What we are eating

We have been on the game on diet for about 8 days now ( including last weekend where we cheated all weekend, so really more like 6) and Drew has lost 8 lbs! I've lost one. But still. I'll take a pound. I've been the exact same weight for 8-9 months now so a pound is still a pound!

Here's what we've been eating.

Greek yogurt with blueberries and agave nectar for breakfast almost every day. It's easy. Yummy. And has good amount of protein which we need since we (at least J and I) aren't big meat eaters.





For Lunch I'll usually have a salad, along with something else, like a bake potato (w/ vegan butter and pepper) or couscous or half a turkey sand which or risotto.




For a snack I'll have pita and carrots with hummus, or naan bread with hummus- SOO good! Or an apple and a cheese stick.

For dinner we've been having chicken ceasar salads, or chicken and rice or my Favorite- naan pizza with salad. SO good and easy.

Even if I'm not really losing weight- I'm eating healthier, and just becoming more conscious of what I'm putting into my body. And everything I'm eating is delicious!

1 comment:

  1. I love yogurt!!!
    It sounds like the best breakfast to me!!!
    keep going!!
    It's good to feel healthy!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete