Sunday, May 8, 2011

Steppin Out Saturday

Or Sunday for me. I was actually wearing a pretty cute outfit yesterday if I may say so myself ( and I may, it's MY blog) for park and brunch with my ladies, but totally forgot to take a picture. So I guess you will just have to take my word for it.

Today my steppin' out was extra special because I woke up to not one, but TWO new dresses picked out by my boys! I just had to wear one of them today.



Dress: Forever21
Shoes:Walking Company
Hat:Forever21

Funny story about this hat..We all went to the mall yesterday, and Drew and J wandered off on their own- then Jasper came back wearing this hat. Apparently he fell in love with it and just had to have it- and he let me borrow it today. And yes, it's a womens adult hat, that fits my 3 year old son. And I do have to admit that sadly, it looks Much better on him.

Ps I would have much rather wear wedges with this dress, but my ankle is still, after 3 weeks, at least twice the size, extremely swollen, and black and blue- so attempting anything other than flats at this point seems foolish.

Hope everyone had a Fabulous mothers day. Mine was absolutely amazing, I'll share more tomorrow. Now I'm off to enjoy dinner, made by my boys.

5 comments:

  1. Your boys have great taste, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are adorable! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that hat is really cute! and the dress too! :)
    hope you had a wonderful mothers day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress adorbs and you son is the cutest little man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it weird that after everything you wrote about in the post I was like YAY PANDA EXPRESS! ? lol

    ReplyDelete