Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"All you can do it keep breathing"

Those lyrics are what I'm living by today. I don't know why today has been so horrible. But it has. Jasper started off the day (after getting up TWICE in the middle of the night) super crabby, whiney, demanding) and I kept my calm and cool for the first few hours. But by 11 AM I'd had it. I started snapping back at him, which of course made everything so much worse. I even snapped at the dog for whining. I hate when I become that mom. I hate myself when I become that mom. And then I beat myself for snapping putting myself, and Jasper in a worse mood.

So after nap time we headed out on a LONG walk. I just needed to be outside and clear my head.

And then it started raining. So we had to stop in and to Starbucks for a latte and whip cream cup for the boys.

And then all was right with the world again.

1 comment:

  1. Girl hang in there! Anything that makes your days just a little easier, is OK aka STARBUCKS :)

    ReplyDelete