Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dress weather!

I'm giddy with excitement over FINALLY being in the high 60's low 70's again. It's been cold for weeks and finally it was time to bust out a dress this morning.

 Please excuse the laundry sitting on the bed just begging to be folded



                                                                            Love the back.

Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Some store in Sweden bought in 2009. They are one of my Favorites. Super comfy.

I would rather have worn wedges with this dress, but my ankle is Still not up to par. Boo.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that dress on you! Link up to What I Wore Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog and love your style! I adore that dress- is it a recent find?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that dress!!! So cute! I love dress weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress! I love the style and colors.

    ReplyDelete