Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dreaming..

Jasper and I have been watching a lot of old Swedish movies (the ones I grew up watching, and they were old then!) on youtube. We both LOVE them. And I don't feel guilty for letting him watch TV because it's all in Swedish, so really, it's a language lesson. Or at least that's what I tell myself.

Most of the shows take place in a little village, or on a farm out in the Swedish country side, and it has me dreaming of that kind of living. How simple, pure, and beautiful life would be.





How much fun would it be to get on the horse to go into town for groceries? Oh man. I'd love it.

Now I just need to get Drew on board, and you know, figure out how to make it 1940 again, than I'd totally be set.

1 comment:

  1. OK Those pictures make me wanna go back too.... GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete