Thursday, April 28, 2011

What's for lunch?

I'm glad you asked (okay, so nobody asked, but I'm sharing anyway)



Eating healthier on our game on diet is turning out to not be so bad. This is what I'm eating for lunch and dinner- lots of yummy romaine and spinach topped w/ just a bit of cheese and ceasar dressing and a baked potato with some vegan butter, pepper and white cheddar popcorn seasoning ( SO good for some extra flavor) and for dinner I eat the same and add a grilled chicken breast. Breakfast is greek yogurt w/ blueberries mixed in and a hard boiled egg- and when I need something to snack on I eat an apple and some crackers and cheese and a few cashews. Not bad at all!!

Oh and you probably can't tell by the picture- but I got a facial the other night- and my skin feels and looks amazing! It's seriously so smooth and soft. I also got a an hour full body massage- two hours of pampering was PURE BLISS and just what I needed.

1 comment:

  1. Wow this food looks so yummy its hard to believe that you are on a diet! My husband and I have been talking about finding some sort of plan to start eating a lot healthier so we will likely be joining in on the fun soon! :)

    ReplyDelete