Friday, April 29, 2011

I got pretty emotional today while watching the Royal Wedding. But not for the reason most people got emotional about.

I got emotional thinking about Princess Diana, and her not being there for her sons wedding. And then I started thinking about Jasper's wedding. And I just sort of lost it.

Imagining the man he will one day become. The bride he will one day have. I almost can't handle the thought. Can't imagine him leaving me one day, and starting his own family. He's my best friend, and him choosing some one else over me one day? I seriously lose it. I know it will happen. And it's natural and Should happen. But I can't help getting really emotional thinking about his wedding day. And my heart breaks for Princess Diana that she didn't get to be there to witness her baby becoming a husband.

BFF's

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! I am with you girly...I can't fathom them fleeing the nest either. Breaks my heart. Lets keep them small forever mmmkay?

    ReplyDelete