Monday, February 14, 2011

Playing catch up- outfits 7, 8 & 9

This weekend we made the quickest trip to Iowa Ever. We drove down (over?) Friday night after Drew got off work. It's a ten hour drive and we pulled in to my moms house at 5:30 AM. Looong night! Jasper normally sleeps the whole night through when we drive at night, but for some reason he woke up this time at midnight and stayed awake till 5:30! But at least he was an angel. We have traveled so much since he was 6 weeks old that his car seat is No stranger to him.

The reason for the quick trip was a friends wedding. Drew has been friend with the groom since preschool, and him and his bride (who is only 20!) have been together for 5-6 years and now have a beautiful 5 month old baby. It was a very fun night. Drew's dad came along to the reception to tag team along with Jasper so we got lots of dancing in (with And with out Jasper) and got to catch up with all of our friends. 





Skirt- Old Navy
Shoes:Forever 21
Dress/Tunic: GinaTricot, Stockholm
Cardigan:Forever 21




I put this outfit on not thinking I was going to like it, but I ended up almost loving it!

Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: jcrew
Boots:Charlotte Rousse
Hat: Forever 21





My first pair of jeggings. That I bought over two years ago in Sweden, because apparently Europe is just a tad bit ahead of fashion in my opinion. I bought them there, wore them the whole 6 months I was there and came home and closeted them. I wore them out once or twice and got some looks, and stupidly I let that stop me. But now that they are becoming popularish here I feel comfortable enough to wear them again so I had to include them in my 30 for 30.









Why yes that is a booty shot, had to do it cuz I feel like they are a big seller for the jeggings.

Shirt: Forever 21
Jeggings: Vera Moda, Karlstad, Sweden
Converse: Super Target

And seeing these pictures makes me realize how dirty that mirror is! Eek! 

4 comments:

  1. Those jeggings look great on you! You should definitely wear them more often!

    I love the skirt in the first outfit and the brown boots in the second.

    You're gorgeous! Glad you had a great time at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those outfits.
    http://a-pretty-nest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first outfit best, great skirt! But then the jeggings are awesome too, they really suit you...maybe I should invest in a pair, are they comfy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! LOVE this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete