Wednesday, February 16, 2011


The last few days have been insane since getting back from Iowa. We got the keys to the house we will be renting and as one of my valentine presents, drew got me a cleaning service to deep clean the new place so I wouldn't have to. That might not sound very romantic to some but I cant think of a better present! I was there for part of the time they were cleaning and it felt soooo weird, I'm not used to someone else doing that! I went and bought them lunch to make myself feel better. But they were making 30 an hour, which was more than fair I think. Then yesterday I spent 9 hrs tsping the walls and started painting. 6 hrs of painting and only got a bedroom done. Depressing but it will look so much better w crisp white walls! Can't wait to show you all the finished product!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! And I certainly understand the joy of having someone else clean for you. The two times I've ever had that done have been pure BLISS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you went to Iowa? i'd love to go there :). I excited for you too!

    ReplyDelete