Saturday, February 5, 2011

It hit me hard all of a sudden

that as of Thursday, my baby is now 3 and a half. THREE AND A HALF. That's almost 4, which is practically 5. And 5? That brings kindergarten. And the start of my baby boy being gone from me all day every day at school. And I lost it. I started crying my eyes out. At the thought of my son starting school.

I thought this whole thing would get easier over time. That as the older he gets I would WANT him to be independent and go to school. I thought I would feel like oh finally, I get some me time. Well so far I sooo don't feel like that. I want him home with me all day every day for the rest of my life. I know I'm being dramatic. But this is my blog. And my baby. And to me, if I just close my eyes he still looks like this.






Some of my favorite pictures of me and my baby boy.









1 comment:

  1. It's sad how fast they grow and how quickly the time passes us by! It feels like just yesterday my little girl was born now she is nearly 2 and becoming so independant (her fave words at the moment are "I do it") Enjoy every moment.

    Tania
    My Adventures in Mommyland

    ReplyDelete