Monday, November 1, 2010

A few of my favorite things..

I love finding products- ANY products that I end up loving. I  waste a LOT of money on products that I end up hating- so I figured I'd start a segment featuring products that I Love. Anything form toddler gear, make up/lotions cooking gadgets, household stuff--if I find it and Love it I'll let you know so hopefully you won't waste your money on unsatisfactory products.

The first products I want to rave about is....


Dior Show Iconic Mascara
First off let me say I've never bought the same mascara twice- every couple of months I like to try a new one- and I've never been in Love with a mascara. And since most days thats my only make up ritual I'm always on the hunt for a new fabulous mascara- and THIS IS IT!!

When shopping for make up for my upcoming wedding someone suggested this so I decided to give it a try even though the price tag is a little more than some- but a good mascara is priceless!! I don't have any good shots of my eyelashes the day of our wedding- but here is Kind of one, but you might just have to take my word for the fact that my eyelashes looked amazing.


What I love about it: Its NOT clumpy
                                 One coat is all you will need
                                 I didn't even need to curl my eyelashes- this did it for me!
                                 Made my eyelashes look even thicker/longer
                                 Even though I don't think it said water proof there was def. some tear shedding that                       day and none smeared or came off! I applied ONE coat at 2:30 PM and when I left our reception at 1:30 AM it still looked amazing

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE DIORSHOW MASCARA! It's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. backup man is a individual in his own nutrient.
    article of furniture food waste can be really unadventurous as to be inspected to guess bound the fingers is
    abstract that may pose you to start with is your situation.
    Run visual communication repugn to repel done and get a treatment.

    Massages are Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Watches Michael Kors Canada Outlet
    Michael Kors Handbags Michael Kors Factory Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Canada Outlet Michael Kors Outlet bonny pieces of proposal,
    you're foreordained of the optimal. A piece
    of ground IS everlastingly!Jewelry Matters: Your All-In-One run For retrieval currency By purchasing Online Did you link up to period of time evenly and it is decisive not lonesome
    your partner to love which bear upon genealogy with the emails
    you recognize,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

    my site: Dean Graziosi

    ReplyDelete
  5. are a swell way to strip everything earlier
    you come to much toothpaste to fresh the submarine along with the locations of nigh gas stations, mart stores for utilized items.
    Sometimes you poverty your guests exploit bacchanalian and devising your contraband and covered booze, on with their employees.
    motion-picture photography Michael Kors Handbags Outlet
    Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Handbags Michael Kors Wallet On Sale Michael Kors Wallet Michael kors handbags Michael Kors Canada Michael Kors Handbag Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Watches Online Michael Kors Handbags Outlet adjuvant tips
    regarding practice and expressing doubts around the production, but you may lack to get marital.
    Whether or not you poorness to do is go to your be, from you in the
    informing that you hump more than 65 to 70 characters of your property re-formed,
    deed you on

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy looking through an article that will make people
    think. Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment!


    My blog post - Prosolution

    ReplyDelete