Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Saw this on a blog earlier so I figured I'd do it. Jasper is asleep- Drew is STILL at work, and I have nothing at this moment I have to be doing. Plus I kinda like reading these- so I tag all of YOU guys! Leave me a comment if you decide to do it also so I can read all about YOU! 


A- Age: 24

B- Bed Size: Queen size Swedish temperpedic. It's amazing.

C- Chore you hate?: Putting laundry away. I don't mind washing and folding it- but detest putting it away. Also not a fan of cleaning the kitchen. 

D- Dog's Name: Remington- Remi for short. And no, he wasn't named after a gun, which we get asked frequently. Remington Steele? Hellooo people. 
 
E- Essential Start To Your Day Item: I have to drink a glass of water right when I wake up- its weird but if I don't i feel nauseous. And then I brush my teeth.

F- Favorite Color: Black and Yellow. Probably why my wedding colors are black, white and yellow.

G- Gold or Silver: White gold!

H- Height: I'm 5'5 and 3/4- but I usually round up and say 5'6

I- Instruments you play: Use to be first chair FLUTE. And played the piano. Haven't touched either in years so I'm not sure I could do either one anymore.

J- Job Title: Stay at home mamma. Someday maybe I'll finish my teaching degree- but I won't work out of the house (at least full time) until my son and future children are in school. At least that is the plan!

K- Kid(s): Jasper, just turned 3.

L- Living Arrangements: In a semi small 1100 sq feet town home apartment- but our lease is up in March and then we will either be renting a house in Denver or Iowa- or maybe somewhere completely different? Thats kinda how we roll. 

M- Mom's Name: Stephanie

N- Nicknames: Darls, Darlin (name's Darlene)

O- Overnight Hospital Stay other than Birth: When I gave birth I stayed two nights.

P- Pet Peeve: People who let their children do whatever they want because they are too lazy to parent them. Especially when it affects others around them. (Example letting your 5 year old throw sand in my child's eyes, without saying anything..and I know you totally saw that)

Q- Quote From A Movie: So the lion fell in love with the lamb.

R- Right or Left Handed?: Righty

S- Siblings: Johan (29) and Wayne (25) Camilla (22) Mitchell (18)..........and my dad's girlfriend in brazil had a baby two summers ago, but I have yet to meet him so it's hard to call him a sibling..

T- Time you wake up: 7ish- sometimes a little later. 

U- Underwear: I have at least 100 pairs- every cut/style possible, every material possible. Love em all. 

V- Vegetable you dislike: celery. I think that's it. Oh and onions. 

W- Ways you run late: I'm very rarely late- but if I am it's because of Jasper or Drew. 

X- X-Rays: For teeth and when I was in a car accident a week after I turned 16- cracked breast bone. That's it I believe

Y- Yummy food you make: Swedish meatballs, lemon garlic chicken, feta cheese pasta sauce

Z- Zoo Animals: if they have any baby animals they are always my favorite- but always have to see the polar bears, seals and monkeys. ( We go quite often)

2 comments: