1. What is the best dish you can make?
Home made Swedish meatballs and au gratin potatoes..it's seriously Delish. Ask anyone.
2. How often do you change your sheets?
I try to do them once a week..but let's be honest- there are Lots of times that doesn't happen every week. Whoops.
3. What is the longest car trip you have ever taken?
Probably from Iowa to Southern Florida..several times. It's I think about a 26 hr drive and we would do it to see family often growing up, but we had a sweet RV thing so we had several beds, and a billion books plus my 4 siblings and usually our dogs with us as well so I never minded it, actually I Loved it. Of course I wasn't the one driving..
4. What is your favorite fruit?
Oo tough one- I really love fruit. I'll have to go w/ Swedish blueberries though- usually the ones here at the grocery stores gross me out. Taste way too artificial.
5. Would you rather have breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast?
Breakfast for dinner for suuure- waffles or Swedish pancakes for dinner? YES PLEASE!! Are you sensing a pattern that I have a love for all things Swedish? Cuz I do.