Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My dad's backyard is cooler than your dad's backyard

My dad recently moved back from Norway and accepted a job in Yellowstone National Park. He's basically in charge of all the restaurants in the park, or something like that. He is living in the park (which apparently not many get to do) in one of the park's houses, but he decided to buy a house just outside of the house, in Montana, as well. 

He just sent me some of the pictures of the view, and it doesn't even look real! I thought I have a good mountain view here in Denver (and I do) but damn, nothing compared to this!

Can't wait to visit this summer and experience this views! I can Almost taste that fresh mountain air just by looking at these pictures! Jasper will be in Heaven running around here! He's a true outdoors boy at heart. 




8 comments:

  1. Wow, that's so cool! What a great place to live!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty jealous of him!! But I do like the city life so I'm not sure it's for me, but it will be a great place to visit!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow. Very jealous over here! The mountains out there make the AT look like a line of molehills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. When I first saw the pictures I seriously didn't think they looked real!

      Delete
  4. NO WAY. You get to visit that place?!? So cool, like sooooo cool.

    ReplyDelete