It's nap time and I feel like blogging (instead of doing the Jillian Michaels yoga that I should be doing) but can't think of anything right this second to write about so I'm playing along with The Paper Mama and answering these 11 questions.
1. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
I always loved my sisters name growing up, I was jealous that she got TWO Swedish names and I didn't even get 1. So I would pick her name, Camilla Cecelia.
2. Are you a collector of anything?
I like to collect souvenirs from Sweden every time we go back. And other little nicknacks from everywhere we travel.
3. What is your first thought when you wake up?
4. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?
Both! I really can't pick just one! I love salty potato chips. But love chocolate and ice cream as well.
5. Name one thing you miss about being a kid.
Being with my siblings/parents all the time. We had so much fun together all the time. Being far away from my family is Hard!
6. Are you a morning or night person?
I can be both! I apparently don't need a whole lot of sleep anymore. I can wake up super early (up by 6 most day) and can stay up late.
7. List 5 items on your life’s to-do list:
Move to Sweden.
Rent an RV and drive through out the states
Become awesome at yoga.
8. Share one thing that people may not know about you.
I want a whole bunch of babies. If money/health/space wasn't an option I think I'd want like 10!
9. What is your all time favorite song, movie, and book?
Oh damn this is so hard!
Song- either Fix You by Coldplay or Flake by Jack Johnson
Movie- You've Got Mail, Pretty Woman or Sound of Music
Book- I honestly don't think I can answer this one! Maybe any Jodi Piccoult book? I love to read but rarely read the same book twice.
10. Do you have any hidden talents?
I don't think so? Lame. Thought when I used to bartend I was able to tie a knot in a cherry stem in my mouth, but haven't tried that in years so I doubt I would still be able to. Plus it took me like 7 minutes.
11. Are you a really clean or super messy person?
I like my home clean but hate to the act of cleaning. If you say you actually ENJOY cleaning, I think you are either a liar or cray cray. I am Decent at keeping my home clean but I would like to be way better. It's definitely a goal of mine. It's a lot harder with multiple children for sure!
Let me know if you play along and answer the questions!