Monday, February 25, 2013

Cara Box

So this month I decided to join in on Kaitlyn's Cara Box. You can read more about how it works here but basically you get matched up with two bloggers (this month she did it by State!) and you put together a little package for someone and someone else puts together one for you!

I don't know what was more fun, putting together Melanie's box or receiving one from Elise! Either way, it was a lot of fun and I got to get two know two other Colorado Mammas! I actually got to get together with Melanie to give her her box in person since we discovered we lived pretty close to each other, and hopefully one of these days I'll get to meet Elise!

Elise put So much thought in the box she made me, I still can't believe this all came from a complete 'stranger'! 

She sent me nail polish (which I wasted no time in testing out!) 



This delicious smelling body spray


This amazing popcorn bowl- seriously, how fun is this? And popcorn to go along with it!


And this! She put together a date night jar filled with amazing date ideas! All of our 'dates' happen after the kiddos go to bed, and there are so many fun ideas for us to do here at the house after the kiddos are asleep! So sweet and thoughtful! 


I loved getting to know these  ladies, and definitely will join in on another Cara Box exchange! 






Cara Box


5 comments:

  1. LOVE your box! What a fun and unique way to get to know someone : ) It is so great that you actually lived close enough to meet in person! I am definitely feeling the blue nail polish.. it is a flashback to my 6th grade blue sparkly nails but these colors are so much more chic!! Do you continue to exchange with the same person or a new blogger each time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUST have a CO blate!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checking out everyone's Cara Boxes - adorable nail polish. And look at the super cool bowl! I want one!

    ReplyDelete