Wednesday, February 1, 2012

If you haven't seen this..

You absolutely MUST.

If you are like me you will laugh hysterically. Definitely shed some tears and possibly even pee your pants a little. Okay I didn't do the last one- but if I hadn't just gone to the bathroom I quite possibly would have. 


And could ya pleease vote? We would LOVE to stay in the top 100!! 

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!


PS LOVING finding some fun new blogs today there that haven't previously been ranked! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I wish I would have actually seen the show!! She is one of my favorite people in the world! I love love love her!!! And my husband wishes he was married to her and not me... J/K {he is in love with her too though!} I will definitely have to show that to him!

    ReplyDelete