Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mini Shopping Spree

I was so bummed about the Kings of Leon concert being canceled that when hubbs told me to go do a little shopping for myself I didn't waste any time.

After playing at the park for a bit while it was still semi cool yesterday (75 not 95) we headed to the mall. Surprisingly I didn't find a ton, but I did find some cute shirts at Urban Outfitters.

I'm pretty excited about my finds- that red cardigan? On sale for 10 at Urban Outfitters down from 50!! It's a large which is quite big on me, but I love over sized cardigans! And the scarf? Has the most adorable owls on it. Hurry up fall!!!

Slightly embarrassed that my stripe obsession is showing through once again..

Probably the most item I'm most excited in this picture is the knee and thigh high socks from Urban Outfitters- those and boots? Love. 

2 comments:

  1. That's a bummer about the KOL concert, but at least you got some cute stuff out of it! I wish we had an Urban Outfitters closeby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME finds!!! I am totally wanting to try the knee highs with boots too... over leggings?? YES PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete