Monday, August 22, 2011

4 year old stats

Just got back from jasper's 4 year check up- since last august he has grown FOUR inches and only gained 3 maybe 4 lbs- How is that possible? He's such a skinny minny.

He's in the 75-80th percentile for height and 40-50 percentile for weight- so I'm Pretty sure that means he is going to be tall and skinny like my brothers!

    Jasper with two of his uncles (my brother on the left, Drew's on the right) who are both over 6 feet tall. Can heigh skip a generation? Because I'm 5'6 and Drew is about 5'8- so no giants here!!

Make sure you check back tonight for my FIRST GIVEAWAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. He is totally darling. Love the pic with the uncles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just adorable! what a cutie.

    Zoe x
    http://blessedbeeapothecary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete