Tuesday, March 6, 2012

32 weeks

I took a few days off from the computer and I've got to say it felt FANTASTIC! 

Today I had my 32 week appointment, and in less than 7 weeks I will have my baby girl!! 

How far along: 32 weeks and 2 days
Size of Baby: Honeydew 19 inches 4.5 lbs
Total Weight Gain: About 25 lbs give or take a pound- this is where I wanted to be for TOTAL weight gain- and since I have another 7 weeks to go and I'm supposed to be gaining a pound a week (baby gains about 1/2 a pound a week from now on) I'm thinking that's Slightly impossible. I gained 35 with Jasper and I think I will be close to that this time, maybe 33 or 34? 
Maternity Clothes: Still a mix- jeans are for sure maternity, leggings are a mix, shirts are a mix as well. 
Gender: Girl!Movement:She's pretty active! Once in a while she hasn't moved as much and I get nervous- if I just give her a little nudge she pushes RIGHt back. No messing with her!
Sleep: Yeaaah that's not happening much. Sadly it's NOT even due to having to pee- I don't get up even once a night to pee which I was totally doing with jasper by this point several times, just due to this stupid pregnancy congestion, chest pains/breathing problems and being uncomfortable no matter how I lay

What I miss: Sleep. Honestly think I'll sleep much better with a newborn. 
Cravings: Fruit. Can't get enough. I eat SO much watermelon, cantaloupe and PINEAPPLE 
Symptoms:PELVIC PAIN. Ouch.
What I’m looking forward to:Spring!

At this appointment I found out I'm super anemic- not shocked there and a possible UTI- but I'm thinking not since i have no  symptoms of one. 

Funny dumb pregnancy moment- during appointment they told me I'd have to leave another urine sample because they think I might have a UTI or something so I chug a bunch of water and finish my appointment. I'm sitting there on the toilet writing my name on the little cup, birthday  etc. so they don't screw me up with another Darlene- ya know since there are SO many of us under the age of 80, then I go to pee in the cup..only to realize I had been peeing while writing all my info. Yeah. That happened.

I didn't even have enough in me to get  a DROP out . I had just peed twice in 20 minutes! I knew they wouldn't let me leave with out the leaving the damn pee, so I chug some more water, stand up and walk around in the bathroom, bounce a little (seriously I did) turned on the water and tried again. I wasn't able to get a ton, but I'm pretty darn impressed that I was able to pee back to back (to back!) Thank goodness for 4.5 pounds of baby sitting on bladder huh? 

So here it is, my 32 week 2 day bump
Please excuse the dead look in my eyes and crazy hair. Apparently this is what someone very pregnant and very sleep deprived looks like





Surprisingly nothing I'm wearing today is maternity

Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Target (ZOMG so freaking comfortable I had to get 2) 
Tank top underneath shirt: H&M
Shoes: Nordstroms

3 comments:

  1. You are looking so cute! So excited for that little lady to make her appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the continued lack of sleep - that sounds horrible. I'm up a few times at night, sometimes to pee, sometimes I'm just wide awake for no reason but generally I sleep most of the night through. I think my body is getting ready for less continuous hours of sleeping or something - wide awake at 3am last night for an hour. No reason either :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great momma! Praying for you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete