Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hard Rock Cafe Loves the PREGGO's

Not kidding. Yesterday 2 friends of mine got me out ALL DAY for some free time before baby number 2 comes and my 'free time' will be taking a 7 minute shower by myself (if I'm lucky, Jasper loved sitting in the bouncy chair while I was showering watching the water so that's not even Really alone time!) and we made the most of the day by packing in some down town Denver shopping, patio lunching and....THE HUNGER GAMES watching. 

It was a fantastic day- and one of the best parts? We got to Hard Rock Cafe and were told we had at least a 30 min wait- then the hostess took a look at my GINORMOUS bump, and said "Actually, since your obviously pregnant, let me see if I can get you in faster" Like 6 minutes later we had a superb table. How's THAT for service? One thing that did make me laugh though was when the waitress went out of her way to tell me about the virgin cocktails they had and when I asked where the bathroom was she said upstairs, but then quickly pointed out the elevator. Come one I'm pregnant not invalid! Either way it was a nice gesture, but I still made sure to take the stairs. Mamma's got to get her 'exercise' one way or another! 

And now, for the hunger games..if you saw it, what did you think? 

1 comment:

  1. Just bought the book, can't wait to read the first one before going to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete