Thursday, March 15, 2012

I was super excited when Diaper Cakewalk contacted me to see if I was interested in reviewing one of their fabulous diaper cakes. I of course jumped at the chance! When it came a few weeks ago I was more than satisfied with my diaper cake. My cake came with diapers (roughly 70 of them) and bath items such as a super soft towel, wash clothes, bath toys, a onesie and pair of no scratch mittens! Can't wait to use them on our daughter in just over a month! 

I can't be at my sister's baby shower (boo!) since I'll be ten hrs away with my own newborn, so I'm thinking of sending her one of these! I think she would be Thrilled and it would make me feel better for not being able to be there :)

So if you are looking for a diaper cake for someone's shower- definitely check them out!




No comments:

Post a Comment