Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My baby is THREE!?!?!?

I'll blog about our ten day vacation soon, but first I have to get over the shock of my BABY BOY turning THREE today.

I have no idea where the past three years have gone, and they have been the best three years of my life. Every day with my baby boy is an adventure and I'm so lucky to be able to spend all day every day with him.

At three Jasper is in the 75th percentile for heigh and 50th for weight. I think he is going to be tall and skinny like uncles and grampa!

He is swimming under water by himself! And not just under water. He can swim about 10 feet All. By. Himself!

He is talking- a LOT. Full sentences, but still has his own words for some things like biti is blanket for example and I Love it.

His favorite toys to play with are thomas trains and big trucks. He is Alll boy.

His favorite movies are PIPPI, Nalle (swedish movie) and All Dogs Go to Heaven- which he calls ' Lotsa dogs go to heaven'

And now he is awake so I'm going to get my birthday boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment