Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting to know you

Getting to know YOU


1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body?

I sort of have a thing for soccer players, so I'm going to have to go with them.

2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator?

oh man I'm probably the biggest procrastinator you will ever meet. I seriously can NOT get anything done until last minute. Take my October wedding coming up in just over 2 months- ask me how much is done? yeahhh....not much. In my sr. year AP english class we spent ALL year working on a topic for a 15 pg paper- like Major research paper. We had to go to a college town an hour away to use the university library and everything ( okay i went mainly to check out the college boy hotties) and we had months and months to write it. When did I start mine? The last day of spring break- about 20 hours before it was due. And it was Easter. My mamma was Not happy with me. Guess who was also at the library writing that paper with me- DREW. Aka the fiance. Aka my baby daddy. Looks like we are a match made in heaven..

3. Diet or regular (soda)?

Regular for suuurrreee can't touch the diet stuff. Except for once in a while I will have a craving for diet coke- which is weird because I don't even really like coke. I'm more of a pepsi girl.

4. What's your one "must have" for Fall?

I'm on the hunt for a killer pair of brown boots- I have an amazing black pair I got in Sweden a year and a half ago and really need some good brown ones. I also LOVE skinny jeans and scarfs. Its the only reason I'm looking forward to fall.

5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?

Not a huge fast food lover but I'd have to say sonics of KFC. I do love KCF mashed potatoes and biscuits. Yum.

6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?

I've always had a thing for my male teachers...but a doctor in scrubs in pretty sexy too...hello mcdreamy

7. Did you wear braces?

Nope. I think my family must have pretty decent genes when it comes to teeth because none of my siblings (five of us) or my parents have ever had braces or any sort of teeth issues (minus some caveties and my brother knocking his front tooth out on his dirt bike)

8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind?

For a lasting relationship I'd have to go with kind ofcourse..but if you aren't looking for a relationship? Sexy for Suuure.

2 comments:

  1. I love mashed potatoes from KFC too! Nice to meet you via GTKY Sunday. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete