Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Six months!

How has it been a half of a year with you Tindra? You are such a joy to spend all day every day with. I can't get enough of you! Your dad and big brother are equally obsessed with you. I can barely remember you not being apart of our family!

Teeth. You are STILL working on these suckers! I have a feeling like 5 are going to pop out at once! I can tell they bother you, you even have a little mouth rash from your constant drooling. I'm praying these guys come through any day now.

Food.  You still love to eat! I don't think there has been a single time in your life that I have offered you  milk or food and you don't want it. You like to eat, just like your mamma! Your favorite food you have tried so far is  pumpkin! You devoured 1/3 of a can. It's the only puree you have had that I haven't made for your myself. Maybe that's why you love it so? You still take a bottle of pumped milk in the morning while I'm getting J ready for school, then you nurse 4-5 times with usually 2 more meals a day. I feel like all I do some days is feed you! I think this month we will start with some baby led weaning as well. You love to eat, and I think you are ready for it!

Sleep. You still sleep great at night. You go down for the night between 7 and 7:30 after I sing you your song and up for the day around 7AM. But naps are a different story. You used to be my PERFECT sleeper. You still do great, but sometimes now you are waking up after 20-30 minutes. I think its your teeth bothering you. I watch you on the video monitor rub your eyes, whine for a few minutes and go back to sleep. Usually. Sometimes you let me know you are DONE with your nap by shouting loudly at me. Those days can be a little rougher, but you still are my amazing little sleeper :)

Play. Playtime is FUN with you. You love to switch it up between laying on your mat underneath your hanging toy thing, your door bouncer and your excersaucer. For the most part you would rather be on the floor on your big comfy pat wiggling and rolling around. 

I don't know your exact stats this month since we go for your check up next week, I can't wait to see how you have grown!

You are so incredibly special to me baby girl and I love watching you and your personality grow









6 comments:

  1. I also cannot believe you've had this gorgeous little person on the outside for six months! Where has the time gone?!

    These photos are incredible. I especially love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time goes so much faster when they are Out!! Which you will soon find out :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, I've read your blog for awhile, but first time commenting :). Saw that Tea Collection has a new Swedish inspired line. I love their clothes and thought you might too!! Anyways T is a cutie!
    Heather R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness I have to check it out- I bet I'll love it!! Not good for the bank account!! Thanks for the tip and for commenting :)

      Delete
  3. She is absolutely stunning!
    What a precious girl you have!
    Did you make her headband? It's uber cute!

    ReplyDelete