Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Paleo day two..

And I really want some bread. And a lot of cheese. 

Today it seemed like no matter how much I ate, and it was a Lot, I couldn't stay full. Is this a paleo thing or a breastfeeding Darlene thing? Cant say for sure yet.

For breakfast I had a blueberry smoothie again, lunch was last nights leftovers (still DAMN good, seriously) and then when Jasper got home from school I was STARVING so I sliced us up 4 apples with cinnamon (probably my new favorite snack) and ate I think 3 out of the 4. Followed by a banana. Ridiculous.

Dinner was garlic and lemon chicken with potatoes and green beans, one of the regulars around here. Currently I have about a dozen chocolate covered strawberries in the fridge waiting to be devoured. Wait is chocolate 'paleo'. Eh they are getting eaten regardless. So that's day two. 


Other non paleo news, today is our two year wedding anniversary! We are coming up on our 8 year anniversary so it feels weird to say two, but two years ago we said I DO and I believe I love him even more now. We have been through a lot together and it's been a crazy/eventful two years. Can't see what our future has in store!










1 comment: