Monday, January 30, 2012

Stepping out Saturday and BUMP

Saturday morning two friends and I went out for lunch and manis. It was incredibly relaxing to have a little ME time with friends. Plus getting a nice hand massage and pretty nails doesn't hurt either. 

I only see these two friends every couple of weeks since they work full time and don't have kids- and I obviously stay home and have a 4 year old and a baby on the way. Which leads to opposite schedules!! Since we don't see each other that often, every time we do get together they are always surprised about how HUGE my belly is getting! One friend I didn't know last time I was pregnant so she's never seen me like this- plus she doesn't have any friends with kids so my belly continues to shock her! 

If I would have checked these pictures before changing Sat. night I would have demanded a redo! Husband needs some photography lessons (we both do!) 




Gah I don't realize how paled and washed out I am until I see pictures!! Mamma needs some vitamin D! And I need to not be standing in the sun when I have pictures taken since I can't keep my eyes open! 

Outfit details
Leggings: H&M maternity, most comfortable pants Ever.
Shirt/Dress: Forever 21 ( non maternity but think it's the last time wearing while preggo!)
Boots: Nordstroms
Scarf: Bought at the cutest little store in Stockholm, Sweden in 2009

I can't really do an outfit post without posting what I'm wearing underneath...

THE BLANQI


This thing is life changing. Seriously. Not even exaggerating. Remember all that low pressure/pain I was having? Basically non existent when I'm wearing this! 

*I'm not being paid for saying any of this but if they would like to send me the black or white blanqi I wouldnt mind :)  I stumbled upon the blanqi before christmas in pea and the pod and drew bought it for me and I've been in love ever since. I've turned preggo friends on to this and everyone LOVES it!!

Now for some stats

How far along: 27 weeks 1 day!! 12 weeks from TODAY I will have my daughter in my arms 
Size of Baby: Head of cauliflower 16 in. and 2.5 lbs! I had a friend who had twins less than 2 lbs last summer so it's crazy that my baby is already quite a big bigger than they were when they were born! 
Total Weight Gain: My scale is iffy- I need a digital one- but I think between 18-19 lbs total. Ouch.  
Maternity Clothes: Nothing new to report here- all maternity jeans, can still wear regular leggings but my maternity ones are more comfortable. Shirts/dresses it's a mixture depending on the cut/style of the shirt. Did have to go bra shopping this weekend and go up TWO sizes, I was excited about that at first but now I def. don't want them to get any bigger! Pretty sure that's inevitable though.
Gender: Girl! 
Movement:All. THe.Time. Especially at night- she's a little night owl! 
Sleep: Decent- have to wake up often to switch sides because my hips are killing me but other than that I sleep fine 
What I miss: Being comfortable
Cravings: Loving salads. And lays potato chips. And ice cream.
Symptoms:Out of breath easily, pressure, hips and back ache 
What I’m looking forward to: Getting the glucous testing done and out of the way next week.




3 comments:

  1. You look GREAT!! :) Hope your feeling ok xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking. Nice dress in time of pregnancy. It is really very stylish and comfortable. I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen that before! Too bad I didn't know about it when I was pregnant! Looks like it does help!

    ReplyDelete