That's how old I'll be tomorrow. Or technically tomorrow night at 10:26 East Coast time. So tonight I thought I would share 25 random's you might not know about me.
1.I've ended 5 different colleges; collage classes through a community college during high school, University of Northern Iowa freshman year (and another semester while I was pregnant) Denver University, Karlstad University (Sweden) and online classes through a community college. (Yeah, 5.5 years of college, 3 switched major and still no degree)
2.I've 'worked out' maybe 12 times since high school (and in high school I was really only in track for the cute older boys) but I would love to get back into pilates- That is a work out I can get on board with.
3. I have lived in : West Palm Beach, Florida, the Virgin Islands, South Carolina, Fort Lauderdale FL, Stockholm, Sweden, Ljusdal, Sweden, Karlstad, Sweden, Bali, Indonesia, Perry, Iowa and now Denver, CO. Where to next?
4. I can't Stand the thought of 'settling down' in one place. It's just not in the cards for me. We've lived in our current house for 6 months and I can't Wait to start planning where we will move when our lease is up in March.
5. I want four or five kids.
6. I can be brutally honest. So don't ask my opinion if you don't Really want it!
7. I've been with Drew (husband and baby daddy) since Senior year of high school. We were friends since elem. school but I didn't agree to a date till senior year after some persistence from him.
8.I LOVE a rainy day. It's my favorite.
9.I would rather spend our money on travel than new cars, bigger house etc.
10. THis is HARD coming up with 25 random facts!!
11.I want to own a horse BADLY some day!!
12. We had a lot of pets growing up (not all at the same time!!): a parrot, two wolves (one in Sweden one in Iowa) a pet mountain lion (we got her when she was 8 weeks old and drinking from a bottle) a half wolf/half german shepherd, countless dogs (my mom still has the golden retriever i got for christmas in 5th grade) cats, bunnies ( in Sweden I had THE biggest bunny on the block, my bunny could totally have eaten everyone else's bunny) turtles, fish, mice- GROSS why the hell did I beg my mom for an ugly white little mouse--and it had red eyes!! Totally evil. Ferret. And my brother had a big lizard- i forget what kinda. Think that's it?
13. Okay I give up. This is too hard!!