Thursday, September 26, 2013

Photography lately.

So I've done some photography session lately, and I'm Really really loving it! It started as some friends just seeing pictures I had taken of the kiddos and posted on FB and them asking to their kids pictures, and then they told some friends and that's where we are right now! I'd love for it to turn into a career eventually (ah I have a hard time even admitting that out loud, putting myself out there!) but for now I'm having so much fun with it, and making a little money on the side! Which is a fun bonus, since photography as a hobby is expensive!
Drew just ordered me a new lens that should arrive on Thursday and I'm ridiculously excited about that and about seeing how my photography improves with that and over time! Here are a few pictures of some of the shoots I've done!












































I've got a few more shoots scheduled over the next couple of weeks, can't wait to practice and shoot with my new lens!

So if you are local and looking to get some pictures taken, I'm Really affordable ;)
 photo signature-9_zpse3c2de84.png

7 comments:

  1. let me be the first to say, these are phenomenal! Especially the newborn ones! And those gorgeous family shots! And the birthday picture! Okay all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous! All of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great job! I especially love that one of the little girl with the dark eyes and blue background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm local! I'm going to email you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really impressed Darlene! What gear do you use? Looks professional for SURE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come take our family pictures in San Diego! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such amazing pictures! I also want to know what camera/lens you use! Favorites, little boy with dark back ground, little girl with her dad (heart melted when I saw that one) and gorgeous little girl with blue back ground and every single new born picture! And those family pictures at the end are fantastic as well! you've got some talent girl!

    ReplyDelete