Tuesday, October 18, 2011

12 week baby bump

                      It's small (ish) but it's there! MUCH bigger than I was at 12 weeks around last time!






How far along: 12 weeks + 2 days
Size of baby: A peach!
Total Weight Gain: Had my appointment today and I've lost 3 lbs since last month- and at that appointment I hadn't gained, so so far -3 lbs. That will change when I enjoy food again.
Maternity Clothes: Just went and bought some GAP jeans this weekend- wore them today for first time. MUCH more comfortable with out any pressure from my regular jeans
Gender: We should find out in 3 weeks- but I'm 99% positive it's a boy.
Movement:Nope not yet.
Sleep: Oh boy. Sleep. Something I greatly miss. I wake up every morning around 2 AM and it usually takes at least an hour to fall back asleep- but last night? TOOK ME THREE HOURS!! 
What I miss:  Liking food. Enjoying eating. Also miss not throwing up and feeling nauseous all the time. This morning? Took a big drink of orange juice- then within 1 minute threw it up in my hand- lovely huh? Couldn't even make it the 10 steps to the bathroom in time. 
Cravings: Nothing at all. Except for water. But I don't enjoy food. But have been able to eat bagels with Swedish marmelade (almost out damnit!) and hot pockets. Super healthy huh? 
Symptoms: Nausea, throwing up, dizzy, light headed, all those fun little symptoms. 
What I’m looking forward to: Hopefully starting to feel better and have more energy in the coming weeks. Should HOPEFULLY stop around 14-15 weeks so that will be lovely. Also finding out the sex! 

3 comments: