Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wedding Wednesday

Bouquet Toss

Funny-ish story. The day of the wedding I realized I hadn't 'ordered' a toss bouquet from the florists. When they came to drop off the flowers at the church they had all the flowers, AND a toss bouquet! That's how amazing they are :) *Side story...the owners of the flower shop (and who dropped off the flowers to the church) are the parents of the boy I dated for over two years in high school*

So anyway, the florists figured I probably hadn't though of the fact that I would need a 'toss' bouquet and went ahead and made one for me. When it was time to toss the bouquet, it was no where to be found. I just said I would toss my flowers- wasn't a big deal to me. Within two minutes my 'attendant' (my brother's fiance) had whipped together a toss bouquet- she grabbed the bridesmaids flowers and tied them together. Brilliant right? She was amazing.

Not sure what's up with the evil look on my face

Jasper wanted to help toss the bouquet


Kerstin- one of the girls who flew in from Sweden practically taking it from a little girl..this was Hilarious. She was slightly drunk. And I told her she had to catch it.(I was trying to hook her up with my brothers friend)



Again-not sure who I was glaring at??

1 comment:

  1. You looked beautiful. That dress looks like it was designed just for you! I had my wonderful daughter at 19 and we've come through this wonderful and amazing 11 year journey with so much laughter and fun. I wouldn't do it any other way.=)

    ReplyDelete