Tuesday, December 7, 2010

All about J

Right now you...
Go to bed around 7:30 and wake up between 7 and 8
You take a nap around 1 and sleep anywhere from 1.5 till 2 hrs. 
You Have to sleep with your 'bluey' and your red bity(what you call a blanket for some adorable reason)
You will eat Anything. Seriously Anything. Have yet to find something you will not eat.
Your favorite movies are Harry Potter (any and all of them) and Pippi in Swedish, if I try to put an American Pippi movie on you tell me it's not the real Pippi..and you are so right.
You love to help me with laundry, its seriously your favorite thing ever. 
Are saying more and more words in Swedish, which thrills your mamma
Are constantly saying "Mamma, your my best fwiend" "Mamma, your my favorite" I never tire of hearing that
Ask me everyday if you can sleep with me, and every day I answer 'maybe soon', and soon we Will kick pappa out and you can cuddle with me all night, because those nights are the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment