Monday, December 13, 2010

You know you are getting old when....

The only thing you want for Christmas is......Organic Cleaning Supplies!! Sad huh? But oh boy am I excited for it. For a gift my mom is signing me up with Melaleuca, all natural and organic cleaning supplies (among some other things) and I get to pick out two months worth of stuff! $150 worth of organic cleaning supplies? Yess please! So I just spent the last hour going through the magazine- So excited!!

We made the switch to all organic food a while ago, and now we are switching to all organic cleaning supplies, detergent, toothpaste etc. Basically everything! Merry Christmas to us!!

What are you guys excited about getting? I never thought I'd see the day when cleaning supplies would excite me, but colorado is changing me into a hippy for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Colorado is? Maybe just being near BOulder? LOL

    I'm learning more and more about the grossness that is in our non organic foods and it's horrible. Yuck. I buy as much organic as I can, but some stuff is just too expensive!

    ReplyDelete