Monday, January 31, 2011

All about the food

Even though I spent almost all day at the hospital every day, I did get to experience quite a bit of 'Swedish' cuisine.

My wonderful friends Sofie and Henrik made delicious meals for me every night I stayed with them, which was almost every night. They wanted to make as Swedish meals as possible and everything was Delicious.

Swedish pizza is Amazing. I may have had it 4 out of the 9 days I was there. I also May have walked i n -15 degree weather to get some one night. 


Swedish princess cake for farmors 80th birthday

Fika goodies. And yes, those are double stuffed oreos that I brought to Sofie and Henrik. 

One of my fika dates with jessica

Oven pancake with bacon--yummmy

Semla, they are only available for about 6 weeks a year and I was lucky enough to be there during it

home made blueberry pie and vanilla sauce. So freaking good.

Just some of the amazing food I got to enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment