Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Top Two Tuesday: Strange Addictions

When I saw the topic for today's top two tuesday I had to ask my hubby what my 'strange addictions' are, since I don't find any of my 'addictions' too strange. Here's what he came up with.





1. The first thing Drew came up with was 'my weird addiction to keeping my closet super clean'. Maybe this isn't strange to some of you, but I'm not the cleanest person in the world- another HUGE goal of mine- becoming more organized and better at cleaning!!! But he finds the fact that my bathroom can look like a complete disaster and I'm okay with it, but have this need to keep my clothes clean and organized a bit strange.













While I was taking pictures of my closet..this might count as a strange addiction as well- tights. I have a TON. This sadly isn't all of them- when they are all clean and in the same place they take up the whole drawer. But fi I buy another black pair- somebody Please slap me.

2. He claims I'm addicted to 'face and eye crap'- AKA all of my anti- again lotions and eye creams. But that's not strange right? That's just smart. ha. Says the 24 (and a half) year old who gets carded at rated R movies. I've always looked younger than I am- but when I hit 24 for some reason I freaked out and now if I see a cream that says 'anti aging' I have to buy it. Yes, sad, but strange? Not so sure.


Sadly these aren't even half of it, these are just the ones in my bathroom, I have several on my nightstands, the other bathroom, in my purse, my suitcase I still haven't unpacked from Iowa...


3rd. I asked for another one and he said ' that, what you are doing right now'. I have this thing if I'm wearing a t-shirt or sweatshirt I have to pull it up over my mouth. Not sure why- I don't even notice that I do it. It just feels nice. Sometimes this leads to me chewing on said shirt also..kiinda gross I guess, but I can't help it!





Okay fess up, what are your strange addictions?

No comments:

Post a Comment