Friday, October 24, 2014

I've been craving..

Home made bread. But the thing is? I've never made bread by myself. Like ever. Except for banana bread or pumpkin bread, but that doesn't really count. Things that require yeast? Scare me. I don't really do the whole, gotta wait and see if it rises thing.

But when you live 700 miles away from your mamma (who in fact makes Amazing home made bread) whats a girl to do? 

So today, I shall attempt.....home made bread. 

Anyone have any SUPER easy, like fail proof bread recipes? Anyone? My and my belly would be forever grateful!


 photo signature-9_zpse3c2de84.png

4 comments:

  1. I don't have a link, but the Joy of Cooking bread recipe is super easy and delicious. It's very basic and easy to follow but it does take all day with the rising thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. theres a really easy french bread recipe on all recipes.com

    ReplyDelete