Thursday, October 23, 2014

4 years.


Almost 10 years ago, this boy in my grade, a good friend of mine, told me he liked me and asked me out on a date. 

A year later, I moved out to Colorado to be near him. 

19 months later, we had a baby. 

Almost 2 years after that, on a tire swing in Northern Sweden, that boy asked me to be his wife. 


And just over a year after that, i front of a few hundred of our closets friends and family, we said I do. 





That was 4 years ago today. 

Since that day we have traveled, had a baby girl, bought and sold our first home, moved 4(!!) times, had a few changes in jobs, and now we are 4.5 months from meeting our baby boy. 

So much has happened in the past 4 years, some of it not so easy. Some of it really really hard. But he's still the one. 

Ben Affleck said it better than I could. "It's good. It's work, but it's the best kind of work, and there's no one I would rather work with" 





 photo signature-9_zpse3c2de84.png

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. YES! Crazy huh? Two places we only lived at shortly, a condo for 6 months while we looked for a house to rent, another house for 6 that we moved out of because everything was breaking and our landlord refused to fix them, then we found a great investment house we first rented then bought (lived there for just over two years) before we sold it because the sellers market is AMAZING in Denver and we had the chance of making quite a profit so we had to do it! And now we have been living in a great little Denver bungalow for a year and will be in this house at least another year before we hope to buy again :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous pictures!! Happy anniversary! Ten years? Thats an accomplishment

    ReplyDelete