Friday, January 18, 2013

Last chance to enter!

You know it's been a cold few weeks when its reaches high 40's and it feels like summer! I was just running to the bank and store this morning but felt like throwing on some bright colors to celebrate the end of the super cold streak we had!

Also, I wanted to prove to myself that my new wooden clogs DO in fact go with everything. And the conclusion is that yes, they do! 

Excuse the poor pictures, my photographer had prior engagements today, something about kindergarten? So I had to attempt using my tripod for the first time. First time using tripod, like 2nd time using my brand new camera and maybe my 4th time using my new lens = some awkward pictures!







Tank top: AE
Jeans: Madewell
Sweater:Target
Clogs: C/O Moheda

And today is your last day to enter to win a pair of your own clogs! So go HERE and enter! Winner will be chosen and announced tomorrow morning! 


pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment