Monday, January 28, 2013

Mamma Style

Today I'm linking up with Casey and 7 other mamma's with style, so go check all their blogs out!

My 'style' has definitely changed since becoming a mother, but I was also 21 and in college, so I think my style was bound to change no matter what! 

My biggest fashion rule (and probably my only one) is that I have to be comfortable. I absolutely refuse to be uncomfortable all day.

I need to be able to do the monkey bars at the park, push a double stroller (often while carrying a child), crawl around on the floor, give underdogs on the swings and so much more, so I need to be comfortable. 

I'm a jeans and t-shirt girl. And a sweater and colored skinny's girl. And a maxi dress girl. And a love of short (but long enough!) dresses. I love black and grey. And bright colors. Flats, boots, heels, wedges Basically, I love it all! 

As you can see!














Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I like your style!!
    Found you through the Mama style link up!

    oxox

    ReplyDelete