Tuesday, December 4, 2012

7 months...or 7 1/2 months

I'm thinking I held out writing this because I'm completely in denial that you are already 7 (now almost 8) months old. You are supposed to be a newborn still!! 

Teeth. You finally popped two! And they are SHARP little razor blades. If those were shoving their ways through my gums I would be handling it a lot worse than you that's for sure. Also, you bit me for the first time last week. And DAMN that hurt. You didn't just bite me. You bit, pulled and twisted. I might have screamed so loud your dad came out of the shower. 

Food. You absolutely love to eat. If it's been at least 10 minutes since your last nursing session you will Not turn milk down. Like you never have. Not once. And food? Doesn't matter if you just ate, that you will never turn down. Your favorite purees (mamma made!) are sweet potatoes and squash. Your favorite finger foods are bread (duh) green peppers and pears. Oh how you love to chew on your pears. 

Sleep. Still a great sleeper, even with this teething mess. Your typical schedule, wake up between 6 and 7, lately getting closer to 7 more often (yay!) go down for a nap right at 8:30 when we get home from taking Jasper to sleep. Nap 1.5-2 hrs. Then take another 1.5ish hr nap in the afternoon then in bed by 7 at the very latest. Can't complain! Now if I could just start going to bed before 11:30-midnight we will be good to go!

Play. You love to be on your belly with toys in front of you so you can move around. You will hang out in your doorway jumper or excersaucer for 15-20 minutes at a time (maybe a little longer if Jasper is entertaining you) but otherwise you just want to be on the floor so you can move!

We just had your shots last week and you handled them So well. Maybe 30 seconds of crying and as soon as I snuggled you were fine. 

You have become a total mamma's girl. I mean you always have been, but now you Really are. At times I can't even leave the room with out you getting upset, but that's okay with me baby girl. 

Stats: 

27 1/2 inches long, 85th %
Weight 15 lbs 1 oz. 16th %
Head 17.5 85th% percentile 



No comments:

Post a Comment