Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fall favorites, Mamma Style

I have two 'go to' types of fall outfits, casual and a little more dressy. Everything has to be 'mamma' friendly though since I'm with at least one child 99.99999% of the time.

Casual Fall outfit
Skinny jeans, boots and a cute scarf. This is the type of outfit I wear on most fall days. I'm loving colored jeans and have for about a year and a half (since being in Sweden last year, they always seem to start the fashion trends that the US is at least 6 months to a year behind) so I was excited to add a few more colors to my collection this fall.


I have items similar to all these so I can't wait for it to dip below the 70's so I can sport this look.

If I'm going for a more dressy/fun fall outfit I like to wear a cute dress with leggings, and again usually boots. 


I have boots and a black dress very similar to these and those exact purple Missoni for target boots, but now seeing the grey and blue I want those as well! 

What are some of your favorite fall looks? 

2 comments:

  1. i have those purple tights too! I'm definitely going to style it this way- thanks for the idea!!

    ReplyDelete