Sunday, September 16, 2012

Before and After

I've been in Majorly need of a hair cut for about 3 months. At least. It's been almost 8 months! Gross. I'm not one to cut may hair that often, but I do try to get a trim every 3-4 months. But by the time it was time for a trim last time I had a 2 week old baby. So that wasn't happening. And by the time I was ready to leave T for an hr to go get my hair done, about 1.5-2 months ago it just never worked out. I'm the type to never make an appointment in advance (bad I know) I just get to the point where I decided I've had enough and I NEED a hair cut that day. But that obviously doesn't always work out my stylist. 

So yesterday when I finally had time to get a haircut (not taking two kids to the salon) I found out my girl who I have been going to for the past year and a half had left! Boo. So I sucked up it up and decided to try someone new. If I can get over the fact that the girl is 21 and SUPER duper bubbly (which I think I can) I'll def. go back to her. 


Before ( a couple of weeks ago) 


After

She took about 4 inches off and it Really needed it. It feels and looks super healthy so I'm happy! 

1 comment: