Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Reader question

An email I got to today from a reader said "I want to hear more about your travel plans with the kids! How you are preparing for the trip, really everything!"
Good good question! We have started planning out our trip and getting beyond, BEYOND I say, excited. I will definitely be blogging all about it! Don't you worry, you will probably be sick of travel posts when I'm done, but really it's my favorite thing in the world to do with my family so I will be documenting it all. I don't want to forget any of it in the years to come! I will also be doing a little traveling with children series with some helpful tips along the way! 
 photo signature-9_zpse3c2de84.png

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for you guys and can't wait to follow along with your adventures!

    ReplyDelete