Friday, March 28, 2014

Stage fright?

I think I have it. Or rather  writers fright? Is that a thing? I've never really have stage fright. Not when I sang solos in school concerts. Or while performing in school plays in high school. Not when I had to give 10 min speeches in college with nothing but one note card (i wrote reeealllyyy small to try to cram as much in and then couldn't ever read it..smart)

 But lately, when I see the numbers of blog readers grow steadily every month, I seem to have some sort of stage fright. I'll go and sit down to write and then doubt myself and hit delete instead of publish. It was so much easier to pretend no one read my little blog when the daily numbers were in the hundreds instead of thousands. I could write without thinking and hit publish without skipping a beat. But after hitting delete several times over the last couple months I've decided, enough. I didn't start this blog to sensor myself. I started this blog to share what I wanted, when I wanted. So I'm making a promise to myself and to you guys thats what I will continue! If I don't have anything to say, I'm not going to blog. I'm not going to try to come up with a lame post just because now x amount of people are visiting my blog. If I feel like writing, I'm going to do it. If I don't, I'll come back another day. That's how I have always done it till these last few months and that's how I'm going to continue. 


On that note,  it's time to head into the kitchen because Friday night = Pizza night at our house! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! I think spring is finally here in Denver! 



 photo signature-9_zpse3c2de84.png

2 comments: